BE A PART OF CREATIVE DISCOVERY.
11,000+ students attend free private screenings at the Sundance Film Festival every year because of Sundance Circle support.
Inspire a new generation of artists and audiences to discover the power of storytelling. Your gift directly impacts programs such as Film Forward, Sundance Kids and Utah Community Student Programs that use the power of cinema to promote broader cultural understanding, inspire curiosity, and enhance awareness of shared stories and values across generations, religions, ethnicities and borders.
Premium Access to Festival Passes, Packages, and Tickets
- Ability to pre-select up to 10 complimentary tickets directly through the Sundance Circle Office before the Festival (subject to availability, limit 4 per screening)
- Opportunity to purchase up to 2 Festival Express Pass and ticket package items directly through the Sundance Circle Office (subject to availability; excludes First Half Pass items)
- Option to request up to 2 Festival credentials for access to select non-theatre venues
- VIP services through the members-only Sundance Circle Festival Office, including on-site ticket exchanging and purchasing
Sundance Circle Survival Kit
- Sundance Circle membership card for discounts at Festival merchandise stores
- Exclusive Sundance Circle tote bag
- Complimentary Festival catalog
Mix & Mingle with Your Festival Community
- Invitation to exclusive Sundance Circle screenings and receptions at the Festival
- 2 tickets to the Awards Night Party
Engage with Sundance Year-Round
- Invitation to Festival Sneak Preview: Cocktails with Cooper, an event series where you will get insider recommendations on must-see films from Festival Director John Cooper and our senior programmers (events take place in December in Los Angeles, Park City, and New York)
- Subscription to all Sundance Institute publications, including the annual report, Sundance Circle newsletters and more
- Opportunities and invitations to engage with Sundance Institute throughout the year
- Recognition on the Sundance Institute website and in our annual report
We are pleased to accept donations via mail at:
Attn: Accounting/Sundance Circle
PO Box 684429
Park City, UT 84068-4429
If you prefer to pay in the form of wire or stock transfers, please contact the Sundance Circle office at (310) 492-2265 or firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.