Great news! Sundance.org has been nominated for a 2011 Webby Award recognizing the best in Internet excellence. This nomination is our fifth and we’ve been lucky enough to bring home three wins. You can help the Institute take home the People’s Voice Award in Cultural Institutions category. It’s free and easy, simply follow the steps below to vote via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Click here to sign up to vote through your email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- If you are registering via Twitter or Facebook, click “Allow” to continue after logging in. The Webby Awards will not post anything to your Facebook wall or Twitter account without your permission.
- If you are registering with your email, the Webby Awards will send you simple instructions with a link to activate your account.
- Click here or enter “Sundance” in the search box in the upper right corner of the web page.
- Sundance Institute will be the first choice in the search results--click our yellow logo.
- Check the box for “Sundance Institute” and hit VOTE.
- Share your vote with your friends and family. Deadline to vote is April 28.