1. Apply to Volunteer:
The volunteer application for the 2021 Festival has closed. Please note that applying to volunteer does not guarantee you will be offered a role, and that the 2021 Festival will be very different than those of past years.
2. Complete the Interview: After submitting your application, you will receive a Google Form that will serve as your initial interview. This document allows us to learn a little bit about you and better understand where you will fit into the Festival.
3. Receive a Specific Assignment: When your interests and the Festival needs align, a volunteer coordinator will reach out to discuss a volunteer assignment, typically by early December, outlining the position dates and requirements.
4. Sign the Volunteer Agreement: Your volunteer coordinator will email you a volunteer agreement. You must sign the agreement to confirm your position.
5. Get Your Schedule: Sign-up volunteers, once instructed, will log in to Shiftboard (our scheduling platform) and sign up for shifts, making sure to sign up for a minimum of 24 hours. Full time volunteers will be informed of their preset schedule and when it will be released on Shiftboard.
6. Check In and Receive Training: You will check in before your first shift and receive training.
7. Festival Time: Enjoy volunteering and experiencing the Sundance Film Festival.