Influencers provide $25,000 in annual support for the Women at Sundance program. Generous support at this level makes our fellowships for women artists possible, including customized mentorship, travel, project feedback, industry meetings, and more. Influencers receive the following benefits.
Sundance Film Festival Experience
- An invitation to the annual Women at Sundance Brunch, which celebrates female filmmakers presenting their work at the Sundance Film Festival
- A curated Women at Sundance Film Festival itinerary, featuring films, panels, and events that offer an insider view of the work of women in independent film
- A pre-Festival conference call to hear from our programmers and review the Women at Sundance Festival itinerary
- VIP Festival ticketing services through the Sundance Circle office
- An Express Ticket Credential for priority access for the full Festival. When used with a ticket, this grants access to pass holder lines at theatres.
- Up to 20 complimentary tickets pre-selected through the Individual Giving Office (films subject to availability)
- An invitation to our exclusive annual Women at Sundance spring event in New York City or Los Angeles
- An invitation to the first annual Women at Sundance Catalyst Forum in New York City
- The opportunity to attend exclusive Sundance Institute leadership events throughout the year
- Women at Sundance Selects DVD collector’s set, featuring recommended films by female film artists
- The Women at Sundance Newsletter to keep you informed about new strides in the industry and the Institute’s work to forge a bright future for female filmmakers
- On-screen recognition in theatres at the Sundance Film Festival, NEXT FEST, and international festivals
- On-screen recognition at the Women at Sundance Brunch at the Sundance Film Festival
- Recognition on the Women at Sundance website and in the Institute’s annual report
*Women at Sundance contributions are nonrefundable. If you are unable to attend the Festival for any reason, your donation can be made fully tax-deductible. Festival benefits cannot be transferred to future years.