Sundance Dot Org Seeks Web Development Partner
Sundance Institute is seeking a dynamic web development agency to help reinvent and redesign Sundance Dot Org. The Institute will provide a working team that blends key staffers from our Technology, Marketing, Content and Social-Media departments to help shape strategy, content and tactics for the rebuild.
TBD Agency will provide the guidance to create journey-mapping, information architecture strategy, technology stack recommendations, Look-and-Feel and all implementation and development of the site thru launch.
We seek futuristic and adventurous designs, high-quality user-experience insights and daring reorganization of our sizeable content library.
As a not-for-profit organization, Sundance Institute is seeking pro-bono services and will be offering brand recognition and Sundance Film Festival benefits to the Agency selected.
- Project Definition / Requirements (Ongoing)
- Discovery Phase (09.25 to 11.15.2012) – Led by TBD Agency
- Project Production HIATUS - 11.15.2012 to 02.04.2013 (due to internal staff time required for 2013 Sundance Film Festival)
- Planning (02.04 to 03.31.2013)
- Design (03.31.2013 to 04.30.2013)
- Development (05.01.2013 to 07.30.2013)
- Testing and Delivery (08.01 to 08.30.2013)
- Soft Launch (08.01.2013)
Current Web Server Technology Stack
LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Php)
Operating System Ubuntu Linux 10.2
Web Server Software Apache 2.2.20
RDBMS MySQL 5.1
Server Side Scripting PHP 5.3
CMS Expression Engine 1.7
The size and scope of our project requires us to work with robust teams; no freelance designers please. To be considered, please send a company profile along with lead-contact information to Joseph_Beyer@sundance.org