- Exclusive start-of-the-season dinner for two, featuring theatre alumni and an overview of the new theatre season
- Work-in-progress reading invitation(s)
- Intimate evening of theatre and cocktails for two, featuring a current Sundance play, theatre artists, and a curated guest list
- Quarterly Sundance Guide to Theatre, including the latest on Sundance-supported work currently on the stage, recommendations from our own Philip Himberg, updates on Theatre Program work, and more.
- Opportunity to purchase house tickets for Institute-supported work (subject to availability)
- Recognition as a Playwright’s Circle donor on Sundance Institute’s website and in the Theatre Program lab book