Join Patron Circle
Patron Circle Levels and Benefits
The $5,000 Benefactor Level is currently unavailable to those joining Patron Circle for the 2015 Sundance Film Festival.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our donor community and invite you to contact us to learn about the many ways to enjoy the Sundance Film Festival as well as engage with the Institute on a year-round basis. Please feel free to reach out to Liz O’Malley at 310-492-2305 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss! We look forward to speaking with you soon.
$10,000 Collector's Circle
- Pre-select 20 complimentary tickets before the Festival (subject to availability, limit of 4 tickets per screening)
- Purchase up to 4 Festival Express Passes and priority Ticket Packages directly through the Patron Circle Office (subject to availability)
- 2 Sundance Film Festival credentials for access to select non-theatrical venues
- Invitation to Cocktails with Cooper, a Festival preview event series where you will get insider recommendations on must-see films from Festival Director John Cooper and our senior programmers
- Invitations to 2 private Patron Circle screenings and receptions with filmmakersat the Sundance Film Festival
- Join the Collector’s Circle, a support committee for the Sundance Institute Collection at UCLA, a groundbreaking archive that protects, preserves, and restores nearly 1,000 works of independent film. You will be invited to a “From the Archive” screening at the Sundance Film Festival as well as a private Collector’s Circle dinner in New York in the Spring with filmmakers and programmers who will present a selection of indie classics in need of preservation. Enjoy the excitement of the voting process as you choose which work the Collection will acquire!
- Enjoy VIP services through the members-only Patron Circle Office at the Festival
- Subscription to the Patron Circle Review, our quarterly donor e-newsletter
- Recognition on the Sundance Institute website and in Sundance Film Festival publications.
$15,000 Premier Benefactor
All Collector's Circle benefits, plus:
- Pre-select 60 complimentary tickets before the Festival (subject to availability, limit of 4 tickets per screening)
- Two (2) Festival Express Ticket Credentials – used with a ticket, these let you use priority theatre access lines
- Invitations to the Festival's Day One Party and Awards Night Celebration & Ceremony
$25,000 Director's Circle
All Premier Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on-screen before every film during the Sundance Film Festival
- 2 more Festival Express Ticket Credentials for a total of 4
- Invitations to exclusive gatherings with Sundance Institute Executive Director, Keri Putnam, leading artists of independent film and theatre, and our artist development directors (Events may include: New Frontier Premier Party, Celebration of Music in Film, Feature Film Program Reception, Shorts Awards Party, Documentary Film Program Reception and more)
- Invitations to year-round events like Screenplay Readings, Work in Progress Screenings, and other private receptions
$35,000 Leadership Circle
All Director's Circle benefits (excluding complimentary Festival tickets and Express Ticket Credentials), plus:
- Two (2) complimentary Express Pass A's and B's for easy entrance to Festival screenings
- Option to buy 35 individual tickets and 2 Express Pass or Ticket Package items prior to the Festival and request up to 3 Express Ticket Credentials (as long as supplies last)
- Exclusive invitation to the Director's Brunch with Robert Redford
- Roped seating at the Park City Day One First Screening at Eccles Theatre
- Opportunity to reserve a complimentary parking pass at Temple Theatre and purchase other parking passes
- Festival merchandise gift bag
$50,000 Advisor's Circle
All Leadership Circle benefits, plus:
- A total of three (3) Express Pass A's and B's – one pair may be used as a transferable “Guest Pass”
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to An Artist at the Table, the Festival's premier opening night celebration
- Personal assistance with your Festival ticketing, lodging, parking, transportation, restaurant reservations and delivery of Festival materials to your Park City lodging (available upon request October through January)
For information on higher level giving opportunities available through our Leadership Program, Director of Individual Giving, Amy Drizhal at 310-492-2315 or email@example.com.
For questions about the Patron Circle, please contact Manager of Individual Giving, Liz O’Malley at 310-492-2305 or elizabeth_omalley@Sundance.org.
To make your contribution by mail, please download this form and send it to:
Attn: Accounting/Patron Circle
P.O. Box 684429
Park City, UT 84068
If you choose to forgo your benefits, 100 percent of your contribution is tax-deductible. Pass and Package purchases are subject to availability due to limited quantities. Ticket selections are limited to four (4) tickets per screening, and all are subject to availability. Guests must be at least 21 years old for access to the Sundance ASCAP Music Café at the Sundance Film Festival.