Join Patron Circle
Step Inside the Story.
When you join Sundance Institute's Patron Circle, you not only gain exclusive access to the Sundance Film Festival, you support the kind of original storytelling that has made Sundance the premier platform for American independent film. Known to filmmakers and film lovers alike as a place where artists are discovered, audiences are inspired, and new ideas enter the cultural dialogue, the Festival is one program of the nonprofit Sundance Institute. Since its founding by Robert Redford in 1981, the Institute has become the global leader in supporting emerging voices in film and theatre. Just as artists look to Sundance for assistance, the Institute relies on the generosity of individuals who believe that the world around us is illuminated and enriched by authenticity and diversity in storytelling. Patron Circle membership grants you a tailor-made Festival experience. And more importantly, it ensures that the most compelling and innovative stories of our time will continue to be both told and heard. Please join today.
If you have any questions about the Patron Circle, please contact Liz O’Malley in the Patron Circle Office at 310-492-2305 or elizabeth_omalley@Sundance.org.
Patron Circle Levels and Benefits
Sold out for the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
- Pre-select 16 complimentary tickets before the Festival (subject to availability, limit of 4 tickets per screening)
- Purchase up to 2 Festival Express Passes and priority Ticket Packages directly through the Patron Circle Office (subject to availability)
- Invitation to Cocktails with Cooper, a Festival preview event series where you will get insider recommendations on must-see films from Festival Director John Cooper and our senior programmers
- Invitations to 2 private Patron Circle screenings and receptions with filmmakers at the Sundance Film Festival
- Enjoy VIP services through the members-only Patron Circle Office at the Festival
- 2 Sundance Film Festival credentials for access to select non-theatrical venues
- Subscription to the Patron Circle Review, our quarterly donor e-newsletter
- Recognition on the Sundance Institute website
$10,000 Collector's Circle
All Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Pre-select 20 complimentary tickets before the Festival (subject to availability, limit of 4 tickets per screening)
- Purchase up to 4 Festival Express Passes and priority Ticket Packages directly through the Patron Circle Office (subject to availability)
- Recognition on the Sundance Institute website and in Sundance Film Festival publications
- Join the Collector’s Circle, a support committee for the Sundance Institute Collection at UCLA, a groundbreaking archive that protects, preserves, and restores nearly 1,000 works of independent film. You will be invited to a “From the Archive” Festival screening followed by a private dinner with filmmakers and programmers who will present a selection of indie classics in need of preservation. Enjoy the excitement of the voting process as you choose which work the Collection will acquire!
- Recognition on the Sundance Institute website and in Sundance Film Festival publications.
$15,000 Premier Benefactor
All Collector's Circle benefits, plus:
- Pre-select 60 complimentary tickets before the Festival (subject to availability, limit of 4 tickets per screening)
- Two (2) Festival Express Ticket Credentials – used with a ticket, these let you use priority theatre access lines
- Invitations to the Festival's Day One Party and Awards Night Celebration & Ceremony
$25,000 Director's Circle
All Premier Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on-screen before every film during the Sundance Film Festival
- 2 more Festival Express Ticket Credentials for a total of 4
- Invitation to an exclusive Festival event with Executive Director Keri Putnam and the Sundance Institute Board of Trustees
- Invitations to year-round events like Screenplay Readings, Work in Progress Screenings, and other private receptions
$35,000 Leadership Circle
All Director's Circle benefits (excluding the Premier Benefactor Ticket Package), plus:
- Two (2) complimentary Express Pass A's and B's for easy entrance to Festival screenings
- Option to buy additional Tickets, Ticket Packages and Express Passes as needed (No maximum, as long as supplies last)
- Exclusive invitation to the Director's Brunch with Robert Redford
- Roped seating at the Park City Day One First Screening at Eccles Theatre
- Member of the Development staff dedicated as your personal contact throughout the Festival
- Opportunity to reserve a complimentary parking pass at Temple Theatre and purchase other parking passes
$50,000 Advisor's Circle
All Leadership Circle benefits, plus:
- A total of three (3) Express Pass A's and B's – one pair may be used as a transferable “Guest Pass”
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to An Artist at the Table, the Festival's premier opening night celebration
- Personal assistance with your Festival ticketing, lodging, parking, transportation, restaurant reservations and delivery of Festival materials to your Park City lodging (available upon request October through January)
- Festival merchandise gift bag
For information on higher level giving opportunities available through our Leadership Program, Director of External Relations, Jennifer Arceneaux at 310-492-2326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the Patron Circle, please contact Patron Circle Manager Liz O’Malley at 310-492-2305 or elizabeth_omalley@Sundance.org.
To make your contribution by mail, please download this form and send it to:
Attn: Accounting/Patron Circle
P.O. Box 684429
Park City, UT 84068
Pass and Package purchases are subject to availability due to limited quantities. Ticket selections are limited to four (4) tickets per screening, and all are subject to availability. Guests must be at least 21 years old for access to the Sundance ASCAP Music Café at the Sundance Film Festival. If you choose to forgo your benefits, 100 percent of your contribution is tax-deductible.