All patrons must adhere to the following guidelines posted at each theatre:
- To guarantee admittance, Ticket holders must be in the appropriate line 15 minutes prior to the film's scheduled start time.
- The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
- The Sundance Film Festival reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any patron inside or around the premises of the theatre.
- By entering the theatre, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Sundance Institute, its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the theatre.
- All cell phones inside theatre auditoriums must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
- All filmgoers agree to comply with all published and stated rules and regulations.
- All patrons must be 21 to purchase tickets for/attend Next Weekend.