There is no parking at Festival theatres in Park City, so using our free Festival shuttle system is the best way to get around.
1750 Kearns Blvd.
328 Main St.
Holiday Village Cinemas
1776 Park Ave.
Holiday Village Cinema 1 - 162 seats
Holiday Village Cinema 2 - 154 seats
Holiday Village Cinema 3 - 154 seats
Holiday Village Cinema 4 - 162 seats
Library Center Theatre
1255 Park Ave.
Prospector Square Theatre
2175 Sidewinder Dr.
The MARC (Formerly the Racquet Club Theatre)
1200 Little Kate Road
*The MARC does not offer patron parking. Parking on surrounding streets will result in immediate towing. For a convenient parking option, refer to The Yard Park and Ride located on Kearns Blvd. See Shuttles and Parking for more information.
Redstone at Kimball Junction
6030 North Market St.
Redstone 1 - 188 seats
Redstone 2 - 175 seats
Redstone 7 - 176 seats
Located on Highway 224
*Temple Theatre does not offer patron parking. Parking on the highway will result in immediate towing. For a convenient parking option, please refer to The Yard Park and Ride located on Kearns Blvd. Please see more information about The Yard under Shuttles and Parking.
Yarrow Hotel Theatre
Yarrow Resort Hotel
1800 Park Ave.
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City Public Library
210 East 400 South
Broadway Centre Cinemas
111 E. Broadway (300 South)
Broadway 3 - 243 seats
Broadway 6 - 245 seats
Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center
138 W. Broadway (300 South)
876 E. 900 S.
North Fork, Provo Canyon
Click here for driving directions.
Peery's Egyptian Theatre
2415 Washington Blvd.
Sundance Institute works to make each of its venues physically accessible for all Festivalgoers. All Festival venues and theatres are ADA accessible. Filmmaker Lodge, housed in the historic Elks Building, has access to a Stair-Trac that meets ADA requirements. Advanced notice is recommended for us to provide the best possible service. For additional information, please contact Sundance Institute at ADA@sundance.org (435) 658-3456 or click here.
All patrons—whether credentialed or ticketed—must adhere to the following guidelines posted at each theatre:
- To guarantee admittance, Ticket and eligible Pass Holders must be in the appropriate line at least 15 minutes prior to the film's published start time.
- The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
- Filmgoers should remember to take all personal belongings and litter with them as they exit. Any items left behind may be disposed of.
- The Sundance Film Festival reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any patron inside or around the premises of the theatres.
- By entering the theatre, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Sundance Institute, its successors - signed parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities - the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the theatre.
- Once inside the theatre, all cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
- All filmgoers agree to comply with all published and stated rules and regulations.
- No babies in arms or strollers are permitted in theatres. Pets, except for service animals, are also not allowed.