Locals Individual Tickets
***New this year***
We asked, YOU answered, We listened!
According to the thousands of Local Utah Community registrants who responded to our online survey, more than 80% would prefer to make their ticket selections online.
We’ve made things easier for you! Locals individual tickets will now be sold online!
No parking hassles!
No waiting in line!
Here are the details you need to know:
- Local purchases will not be limited to just 30 minutes. Patrons will now have from their timeslot start time until Sunday evening to complete a purchase (including overnight for customers with Saturday timeslot).
- We will offer phone and email support (but NO phone sales) to all Locals during this sales period, free of charge.
- One stop shopping for Ticket Pickup on Saturday, January 12th! Pick up your online ticket purchase and your Best of Fest tickets all at once. PLEASE NOTE: For our Locals protection - We will not release/refund tickets if you cannot provide a valid state-issued Utah Driver’s License or ID Card when you come to collect your tickets
- For Summit County locals – you can also pick up your Townie Tuesday tickets on January 12th (Summit County residents only) while supplies last! Pickup will occur simultaneously with Best of Fest pickup at the Park City Box Office. Summit County residents can still wait-list at the theatres for the two Townie Tuesday screenings.
- Ticket buyers at the Sundance and Ogden Box Office locations can now register online and will no longer be limited to selections at their local theatres only. Since there will be NO in-person Locals sales at these box offices, residents of Provo Canyon and Ogden are encouraged to register online by December 17.
- For Ogden screenings only: Student and military discount prices ($10 per ticket) will now be honored at any of our main box offices (Sorry, these discounts are not available online). In-person Box Office sales begin on Tuesday, January 15th. If you are a student or member of the military and purchase tickets to an Ogden screening online, we will not be able to refund the difference in person.
- Our special pick up day, January 12, is reserved for pick-up only. We cannot accommodate refunds or exchanges on this special pick up day.
See below for eligibility and details.
|Park City, Salt Lake City, Sundance Resort, and Ogden Box Office|
|Eligibility||Registration Dates||Timeslot Notification||Online Sales Dates||Tickets Available|
|Utah residents with Utah ID||November 6 -
|December 20||January 5 -
|Park City, Salt Lake, Sundance Resort, Ogden|
Only residents of Summit and Wasatch counties may pickup their tickets from the Park City Box Office. Locals who miss their pickup on January 12-13, may pickup up tickets when the Main Box Offices open to the public on Tuesday, January 15, 2013. All Box Offices will be closed on Monday, January 14.
Please note, you are required to present your Utah Driver's License or a Utah State ID Card at the time of ticket pickup. Utility bills, property tax statements, car registrations, and notes from Deer Valley WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF OF RESIDENCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot present a Utah driver's license or Utah State ID Card upon pickup, you will not receive your pass/package/tickets and no refund will be issued. Tickets are $15 each. You may purchase a maximum of 20 tickets, with a limit of four tickets per screening. There will be no online per ticket fees for Locals during the January 5-6 sales. Locals purchasing tickets online at other times will be subject to per ticket fees. Phone support for technical difficulties will be available during assigned timeslots, but there will be NO PHONE SALES. Registration does not guarantee a timeslot or ticket availability. Sales dates and times are randomly assigned by a computer at the end of the registration period.
The Fine Print
Click here to read "The Fine Print" for all terms, conditions, delivery options, Festival Pass and Ticket Package pickup, deadlines, and fees.
Purchases and registrations are limited to Utah residents 18 and older.
Locals registration are limited to one registration per person. Your registered address must MATCH the address on the valid Utah ID that you present in-person at the time of purchase in January. P.O. box addresses are not accepted. If there is a mismatch, you will not be allowed to pickup tickets purchased during the Locals online sale.
Sundance Institute reserves the right to cancel any duplicate reservations without notification.
Sundance Institute reserves the right to prohibit any future sales during this Festival and in future years to any ticket buyer who is identified as an online auction ticket reseller.
Timeslot assignments for the Locals Weekend Sale are non transferable. This includes spouses, roommates, domestic partners, relatives, pets, multiple personalities, etc.
Registration is limited to one registration per person. Your registered address must MATCH the NAME and ADDRESS on the valid Utah ID that you present in-person at the time of purchase in January.
Utah does not allow P.O. Boxes on driver's licenses. You must register with a street address. Registrations listing only a P.O. box address will be cancelled. P.O. boxes should be listed only as secondary addresses when registering.
If you do not have a Utah driver's license or Utah ID card when you register, there's time to get one! Follow this link for more details.
Out-of-state property management firms and timeshare holders are not considered locals. The Locals options in Park City are a thank-you to the year-round residents who are affected daily by the Festival preparations, traffic congestion, schedule disruptions, etc. Locals are important to us.