Alumni Tickets & Credentials
All Sundance Institute alumni are eligible for one complimentary 2015 Sundance Film Festival Alumni Credential (see requirements below).
Alumni Credentials provide access to:
- All non-ticketed official Festival venues
- Purchase up to 6 tickets at the Alumni Desk (based on availability)
- Choose up to 2 event/party tickets at the Alumni Desk (based on availability)
- New this year--access to the Sundance Industry Office (SIO) Lounge located at the Marriott HQ
ALUMNI CREDENTIALS – DEADLINE DECEMBER 19, 2014
Please email email@example.com by Friday, December 19, 2014, to pre-order a complimentary Alumni Credential. Pre-ordered credentials (by December 19) will be available for pick-up beginning January 22 at the Alumni Desk at Festival Headquarters. After December 19, Alumni Credentials are available for request onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival.
ALUMNI CREDENTIALS – AT THE FESTIVAL
After December 19, Alumni Credentials are available for request onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival. Come visit us at the Alumni Desk anytime during the Festival to request your credential. Depending on capacity, it takes about an hour to process.
Located near Film and Press Office Headquarters
Park City Marriot, Ballrooms 1895 Sidewinder Drive
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
January 22 – 31, 2015, CLOSED February 1, 2015
ALUMNI TICKET PACKAGE
We are the Alumni Film Lovers Ticket Package which includes 10 tickets for $300 with no restriction on film category. The Alumni Sale begins November 18, and continues as long as inventory lasts. You will be emailed a link to the Alumni Ticket Package purchase website the morning of Tuesday, November 18. Limited inventory; sales will be first-come, first-served.
Ticket Package ticket selection takes place between January 5-9.
Detailed instructions for how to select tickets will be emailed to package holders on December 17, please add FestivalTickets@sundance.org to ensure you receive this email.
Alumni Film Lovers Ticket Package
Dates Valid: January 22-31
- Package includes 10 tickets to regular screenings and/or panel discussions.
- Limit of 1 ticket total per screening or panel discussion (based upon availability).
- Package holders will make their ticket selections online between January 5-9.
- Package includes one non-pictured Festival Credential. (Credentials permit access to non-theatre venues including Filmmaker Lodge, Music Café, New Frontier, and Sundance House.
- Several theatres are located outside of Park City (Salt Lake, Ogden, and Sundance Resort). Pay close attention to this when you make your ticket selections.
- A non-refundable $30 processing fee will be applied to each Package.
Please note that, if you have a film screening in the 2015 Festival, you will receive additional information about ticketing opportunities from your Film Office Coordinator.
Any questions about Alumni Ticket Packages or regarding the Alumni department in general may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALUMNI TICKETS AT THE FESTIVAL
With an Alumni Credential, each alumni may purchase up to six tickets (per credential and based on availability) onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival. This is a special alumni-only pool of tickets, and sales will be first-come, first-served.
We have a select number of event invitations set aside for our alumni during the Festival to meet other filmmakers, artists, composers, and industry. With an Alumni Credential, each alumni may request two tickets (per credential and based on availability) onsite at the Alumni Desk. We’ll have a limited number of tickets to select official Sundance events including Opening and Closing Night Party, Native Party, and Shorts Party.
All requests must be done in person at the Alumni Desk, and are on a first-come, first-served basis.