Alumni Tickets & Credentials
All Sundance Institute alumni are eligible for one complimentary 2013 Sundance Film Festival Alumni Credential (see requirements below).
Alumni Credentials provide access to:
- All non-ticketed official Festival venues
- Purchase up to 6 tickets at the Alumni Desk
- Choose up to 2 event/party tickets at the Alumni Desk
- 1 official 2013 Sundance Film Festival water bottle
- Additional event tickets or sponsor give-aways at the Alumni Desk
ALUMNI CREDENTIALS – DEADLINE DECEMBER 14, 2012
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 14, 2012, to pre-order a complimentary Alumni Credential. Pre-ordered credentials (by Dec. 14) will be available for pick-up beginning January 17 at the Alumni Desk at Festival Headquarters. After December 14, Alumni Credentials are available for request onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival.
ALUMNI CREDENTIALS – AT THE FESTIVAL
After December 14, Alumni Credentials are available for request onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival. Come visit us at the Alumni Desk anytime during the Festival to request your credential. Depending on capacity, it takes about an hour to process.
Located near Film and Press Office Headquarters
Park City Marriot, Ballrooms 1 & 2
1895 Sidewinder Drive
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
January 17 – 27, 2012
ALUMNI TICKET PACKAGE – Tuesday, November 27, 2012
We are offering an upgraded Alumni Ticket Package this year that includes 12 tickets for $300 with no restriction on film category.
Alumni Ticket Package Sale begins Tuesday, November 27 (9:30 a.m. MST), and continues as inventory lasts. Add FestivalTickets@sundance.org to your email contacts and look for the link to the purchase website the morning of Tuesday, November 27. Limited inventory; sales will be first-come, first-served. Ticket Package ticket selection takes place between January 2-5. Detailed instructions for how to select tickets will be emailed to package holders on December 14.
Please note: If you don’t receive alumni emails directly, you’re not on our alumni email list, and won’t receive the ticketing email. If you didn’t receive this email, please contact email@example.com to get on the Sundance Institute Alumni e-mail list.
Alumni Ticket Package
Dates Valid: January 17-27
- Package includes 12 tickets to regular screenings and/or panel discussions.
- Limit of 4 tickets total per screening or panel discussion (based upon availability).
- Package holders will make their ticket selections online between January 2-4.
- Package includes two non-pictured Festival Credentials. (Credentials permit access to non-theatre venues including Filmmaker Lodge, Music Café, New Frontier, Sundance House, and the Salt Lake City Festival Café at the Beehive Tea Room.)
- Several theatres are located outside of Park City (Salt Lake, Ogden, and Sundance Resort). Pay close attention to this when you make your ticket selections.
- A non-refundable $30 processing fee will be applied to each Package.
Please note that, if you have a film screening in the 2013 Festival, you will receive additional information about ticketing opportunities from your Film Office Coordinator.
Any questions about Alumni Ticket Packages may be directed to the Sundance Ticketing Hotline at 435.776.7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about Sundance Alumni Programs can be directed to email@example.com.
ALUMNI TICKETS AT THE FESTIVAL
With an Alumni Credential, each alumni may purchase up to six tickets (per credential) onsite at the Alumni Desk during the Festival. This is a special alumni-only pool of tickets, and sales will be first-come, first-served.
We have a select number of event invitations set aside for our alumni during the Festival to meet and mingle with other filmmakers, artists, composers, and industry. With an Alumni Credential, each alumni may request two tickets (per credential) onsite at the Alumni Desk. We’ll have a limited number of tickets to select official Sundance events including Opening and Closing Night Party, New Frontier Opening Night Party, Native Party, and Shorts Party. Have fun!
All requests must be done in person at the Alumni Desk, and are on a first-come, first-served basis.