Sundance London - Volunteers
Volunteers are needed to help make Sundance London Film and Music Festival an outstanding event for our audiences and artists.
They will assist in all areas, from providing patrons with information and tearing tickets, to working alongside venue managers and Festival staff assisting with a broad array of responsibilities.
Of course, there are exciting benefits, such as being among the first to see the best new independent films, sit in on panels and enjoy live music events. But the real benefits of volunteering are the experiences.
How to Volunteer for Sundance London
- All volunteers at Sundance London are assigned to sign up roles with the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Must have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Will be responsible for their own accommodations, transportation, and meals while at Sundance London. There are no cost reimbursements provided.
- Sign up in advance for specific shift times of their choosing, as available.
- Complete online and attend pre-Festival trainings.
- Receive, read and respond to email as the primary form of communication.
The volunteer application will typically open in early January and close in March. All volunteer placement is done by the Sundance London Film and Music Festival Volunteer Coordinator based in London.
If you are interested in joining the volunteer team at Sundance London, please email firstname.lastname@example.org